So 2007 ended with me in good health after a surgery and several injuries following my competition in June, and I was THANKFUL!
It also marked 1 year into my new relationship which is the longest I have been in one for awhile and I am enjoying it. I intend to enjoy 2008 no matter what. Cheers!
As for my training and competition goals, I charted a new plan for the year. I am well into the fitness teaching now and I am looking to get additional certifications now to enhance what i already have, nutrition analysis or exercise physiology. In addition to that I have stepped up training program with the goal of mass building in mind. So far it is going well as far as gaining weigt is concerned. Mark you, it has been a psychological struggle, given that i no longer fit into my skinny girl clothes. But each tim i start to freak out I just remember the goal and it sets me at ease (until th next panic attack starts again!) The next step of the program now is to make further gains only lean gains which means clean eating for the next 4-6 weeks. I will lose some weight I suppose but the aim is to see improved muscle conditioning and separation. At th end of the 6 weeks I will re-assess and move from there.
Of course I could not do this without the support from my honey who has become my workout partner/trainer (if i allow him his way). He pushes me beyond ways I used to push myself (and i thought i was bad but he beats me hands down). Even though he gets on my nerves sometimes when he suggests something and i think it would work better another way. My way of dealing with it is to shut up and let him do what he must because there are the other times when I workout by myself so i can control what i do how i want.
I hope to keep posting as the journey continues so that you all see where I am going and when i getthere I'll be proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment