So i accomplished my goal, which was to get to the INBF Natural Hercules show and win overall or top my class. I walked away with the overall NOVICE title amongst a small group of truly beautiful women. It was a feeling I still have trouble coming to grips with. I gave it 200% and it paid off. I was rewarded puerly on merit, which made it that much more a cherished accomplishment. The show itself was by far THEEE most ORGANIZED event i have EVER been to. From start to finish, WITHOUT a hitch, it was professionally done, well attended and all were respected irrespective of where they came from or how bad or good they looked.
After such an experience, from which I learnt sooooooo much, i am even more determined to go as far as possible as I can. Life is too short to wonder what about what could have been. It is my firm belief that the lord does not put us in situations from which he doesn't expect us to leave with a lesson, whether a hard learnt one is up to us. As such, with each passing day, i live and enjoy life though my fitness and the support of my friends and family.
So with that under my belt, I am unto the next phase of the journey, that to win the Overall in the open category come Spring 2009. The next 10 months will be about improving my condition and learning more about how my body responds to the demands placed on it as far as food, training and rest are concerned. I am truly excited.
The next 10 mths will also be about me building my client base having not been able to dedicate any time to potential clients over the last few months because of my preparation. So now, i will be working towards helping others achieve or come as close to their fitness/wellness goals as long as they are willing and dedicated to the journey ahead of them. Please note, that I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS if you come halfassing it or not completely focused. i work best with those who are motivated enough to seek motivation beyond the everyday 3 days a week trip to the gym. My programs will not be confined to the gym but will instead incorporate the tools available or appropriate for achieving the desired but realistic goal(s) ultimately incorporating it into one's daily life.
No comments:
Post a Comment