Saturday, August 11, 2007

The 2007 Plan


Welcome to my new blog! Its been well over 2 years since I last posted anything! Its now 2007 and my life has taken a totally different turn this year...its called LOVE. I found my true calling which despite falling in love with it in 2005 only chose this year (2007) to FULLY EMBRACE it! What's this calling I speak to? Well for those who know me (and they've been telling me for years but i never saw it!) won't have to guess ..its FITNESS & HEALTH!

And 2007 saw me embark upon a new journey to immerse myself in this arena! I entered the Body Fitness competition with the sole aim of wining and as far as I am concerned I WON! It was indeed a job well done despite the judges decision! My honey, Mikey, you put up with quite a bit during the process and only someone who truly understands the industry could have done so! For that, MUAH!!! And my closest friends (the PSA), my coworkers and my gym peeps...YOU guys truly represented and gave me 150% which made the experience all the more rewarding! Even though ya'll behaved badly and i could hardly contain the laughter while on stage because of the noise and crackish behaviour! My trainer..although you missed pre-judging...! Thanks for d support and d instruction! I hated you half the time because of the stuff you made me do but it was worth the pain and the sweat of those training sessions, the diet and the cardio! i am not looking forward to the new onslaught in preparation for the upcoming comps for the remainder of 2007!

So what's next for 2007? Well, despite not being selected for the CAC Champs in Bermuda come October, i have no intention of waiting until next year before I compete again. I hope to enter at least 1 other competition overseas, get some exposure and take it from there. Its one step at a time from here on out but the ultimate goal is a Pro-Card in the Natural! I will keep you posted, so stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment