
My 1st 5k for the year was at all not bad! I ran the whole thing at the same steady pace, me and me bonafide NADZ, all UNDER 40 mins!! Michelle was with us up to the 1k and then she decided to go at her own pace, so she walked it, while Chris blaze weh lef we and then we caught him up 3 times where he then blazed ahead only to be caught walking whenever we caught up. Now I did this after getting home at 2:30, sleeping through the 6 a.m. alarm, and driving a little above the speed limit to get to the 7:15 start time (THANKS Chris for calling me and waking me up)!
Of course, after it was all done, i went home to get some food and jumped right into me bed. But for the life of me I couldn't fall asleep for maybe about 1an hr. I only woke up in time to catch my next meal of pancakes and my beef chilli...yummy...still tastes good!! Today is DEFINITELY about catching some shut eye...laundry get jook yaa man!
i soooooooo wish i was there. I would really have enjoyed this. Mi really enjoying this journey also, hard at times, but i am confident i can stick to it, even though mi by mi lonesome. That's the hardest part, not having others around physically. I following the other bloggers, hope they dont mind. I dont know one young lady, but the rest of dem mi well know LOL.
ReplyDelete