Sunday, February 1, 2009

Refeed


Refeed Day...

So as to keep me sane, part of my program involves one day (usually Sun) where I am allowed to have as much of the carby foods i crave provide of course that its low in fat and my protein intake remains the same. Today it was pancakes and I think I'll keep it that way. Last week i had pancakes, muffins and croissants and damned if didn't feel like i was going to pass out!!!


So today it was pancakes and curried chicken! Yes i know that's a weird combination but this curry is THAT good it should be eaten with anything and I know it would be FANTASTIC with some real Indian roti.

I am glad however that I only do this for one more meal for today cause I like my vegetables a whole lot more...they keep me lighter and feeling better than these carbs. I therefore cannot understand how people eat lunch for instance with the majority of it being rice or this tonne of carbs (potato salad, rice, provisions or whatever else).

In another 45 mins I'll be off to get my daily dose of cardio.

Its a easy breezy sunday...a fabulous day to JUST be!

No comments:

Post a Comment