This past Sunday I did a studio photo shoot with an up and coming talented photographer, Marlon James. This collaboration is a year in the making and it was well worth the wait. It was fun and laid back and I had a surprisingly good time. Lest you think this is just for kicks, the purpose of the shoot was for my website project, currently a work in progress. I won't say when it will be launched but know that I have finally decided to put myself and my experience out there for the world to see and in terms of business access, create a presence.
Speaking of presence, I have to say thanks to my fellow PSA compatriot, Chris Topher, for taking on the unofficial 'PR' role and giving a presence to my recent success in competition. As a result of his 'press release' I've done a radio interview on the popular sports programme Sportsnation Live of Nationwide Radio as well as one for a Jamaica-Gleaner article featured in today's sports news. I think both interviews have only scratched the surface of what it is I hope to accomplish through this journey. Nevertheless, it has sparked some discussion, phone calls and inquiries and for this I am so grateful!
I pride myself on being very passionate about what I do, but the 'real' satisfaction comes from being able to empower and encourage other men and women to take that step towards becoming a fitter person, and I don't mean just 'physically. With that in mind, I say "cheers to becoming more present'! Stay tuned to this spot...
See newspaper article here http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20111129/sports/sports6.html
No comments:
Post a Comment