Wednesday, November 30, 2011

RX Spotlight

We are only mid way through the week and it just keeps getting better. Rx Muscle is one of the bodybuilding boards I frequently visit online. I also have a training journal in the women's section chronicling my entire journey over the last few months and will continue to do so. It has been a place of constant support, motivation and  inspiration due in large to the amazing group of women there. As a way to jazz things up, each month they select a journal to be 'Journal of the Month' and sticky it. The selection is based on the person's contribution, regular updates, support given to other journals and general presence.

This morning I log on to see what everybody else is up to and I see my journal stickied as the 'Journal of the Month'! This means that for the whole month of December my journal will be at the top of the list of journals for all to see (and visit) once they enter the women's journal section. I am truly grateful for the additional exposure and can only say I am blessed to be surrounded by a great group of women!

check it out http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=58060&page=4  scroll to post #157

No comments:

Post a Comment