Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Past, Present & Future

With a successful 2011 competitive season officially over, I can really sit down and assess all that I did right, wrong or in between the two to end up where I have. However, I realize that I have been taking note of it all from the start so looking back now is futile. What I will do however, is look at where I am NOW, WHERE I am headed and HOW I plan to get there.

This is what this blog will be about. Over the next coming months, I will be documenting and sharing the in's and outs of an off season, the ups and downs of a fitness teaching schedule, and the highs and lows of balancing it all else, called LIFE.

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to comment, criticize, ask questions or give suggestions on any and everything. I am not going to promise that I will journal everyday since I do work long hours, but I will promise to keep it real with anything and everything I post.

No comments:

Post a Comment