Of course that means, going to the drawing board. Having seen what we (me & my coach) accomplished this year, I firmly believe we can do so much more. So yea I am going to go for another show I'm just not sure when. As much as I would like to take the whole year off, and I have said as much, for many reasons, I know that I am likely to change my mind midway. BUT the plan right now is to stay within range of 5-7lbs of my contest weight. Unrealistic? I won't know until i try and I am determined to do that!
Unlike previous off seasons I cut out cardio except for the classes. This time I will still keep the cardio at a minimum (classes) but I will be utilizing crossfit type training maybe 2x a week with one other day of full body workout (push/pull/legs) focusing on the bigger moves. I haven't worked out the specifics just yet but I am challenging myself to see it through and will also be doing my own diet. I've even set a date of February 29 as my 'show date'. Start date is December 5.
With the holiday season about in full swing, I feel this kind of program will suit me having a busier schedule.
So this is where I am at and I'm excited to see where the next few weeks will take me. It will be scary but I am willing to give it my best.
"Unless you are willing to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will not grow" ~ Ronald E Osborn
No comments:
Post a Comment