| Upon the past I reminisce. And with each passing minute, I long for thes beautiful memories to no longer be nostalgic. Overwhelmed with joy, yet filled with sorrow and disbelief. As these pristine sentimental memories, beautiful yet monochrome, Mollify and fuel this congruent nostalgia which sits on my brain. Here I am trying to quell this harsh reality. The painful truth that cuts my heart and torments my mind. The reality of your presence in priceless memories yet absence in physical body. Remembering the warmth of your smile and the beauty of your personality, I sit and smile, hoping that there was some way for you to no longer be the reason for these tears of joy and sorrow which flow from my eyes. So as I reflect upon each precious memory of you. I sit and ponder fantasies of what could have and should have been. |
In a memory of a true Prince
'V.V.R'
Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.
ReplyDeleteCall this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069
Get these Degrees NOW!!!
"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",
Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal
Act now you owe it to your future.
(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.