Friday, May 25, 2012

Eating Clean,Training Dirty

Having gotten down and dirty with the workouts over the past two weeks, getting cleaned up in the kitchen provides the most sane, if not perfect balance to this whole undertaking. And like any machine, be it athlete or automobile, high performance can only be expected IF the right fuel is used. So with that in mind, I have proceeded to clean it up in the kitchen.



While it isn't 100% strict, like it would be during contest prep, it is likely to get there because that's just the way I am. I'm either doing it well, or not at all. How clean are we talking about? Well, sticking to things like eggs, chicken breast, tuna, green vegetables, sweet potato, evoo, almonds have proven optimal. In addition making use of basic daily, pre, post and intra-workout supplementation will play a vital role as well. For me that means, daily dosage of a multivitamin, omega 3's, calcium & magnesium as well as amino acids around workouts.

So with that in mind, I am staging my very own B-Fit & Fab competition. And to keep me committed to it, I have decided to bare it all here. So below are the starting stats, complete with pictures, to track changes and demonstrate that with a plan and a little work, it can be accomplished. Updates soon to come.

Height - 5' 8"
Weight - 158.6lbs
Chest - 36"
Arms - 14"
Waits - 29.5"
Hips - 40"
Thighs - 24.5"
Calves - 14.5"


No comments:

Post a Comment