Another day blasting legs workout. Twas tough and it sure wiped the floor with me, but it was just my kind of workout. I've found my legs respond well to high volume and can easily be the most overwhelming part of my physique. So sometimes I will back off working them like this every 2 weeks or so and do some crossfit/high rep type stuff. So far it has worked to keep the legs growing without blowing them up if you get what I am saying. How do you work on your best body parts? High volume, circuit? low and heavy? Do share, I'll be happy to know what goes down in your workouts.
Full workout was:
Lying Leg curls x 4 sets
Leg press x 4 sets
ATG Squats x 1 all out set
DB SLDL x 3 sets
Standing Calf Raises x 3 sets
Seated Calf Raises x 3 sets
No comments:
Post a Comment